Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 15

Day 15


I'm on Week 3.  Somehow.  Put myself in a situation tonight that was very uncomfortable.  I went to Vons.  Big mistake.  That store smells so darn good.  I was in Stater Bros last week but that was no big deal.  Our local Staters smells kind of gross.  It's an old store with zero redeeming qualities.  So I can go in there and feel pretty safe.  Vons on the other hand...I forgot how inviting it is when you are hungry.  You walk in and immediately smell the deli and then the bakery.  And you smell it throughout the whole store.  And for some reason, the food on the shelves looks particularly inviting.  All of a sudden I realized I wanted one of everything.  So I grabbed the non-food items that I needed and got the heck out as soon as I could.  I can't see going back there for a long time.  Luigi's store is the same way.  Henry's always smells really yummy.  Went to group last night and 2 people admitted cheating.  As for me...

Weight Lost 5.2
Total 20.6

No comments:

Post a Comment