Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A trip to the mailbox

Roxie and I walked in the rain this afternoon.  That was kind of fun.  I thought so.  She wasn't all that thrilled. 

I got home and decided to check my mail.  I have an issue with mail.  It's quite simple actually.  I hate it.  Really hate it.  I only get my mail out of the box every 7 or so days.  I would go longer than that but I know that ticks off the postal people because if the box gets too full they have to take it back to the post office with them.  Wouldn't want to upset those people.  Those are the special people who deliver a continual flood of good news to everyone's home.
I hit the jackpot today.  2 State Farm insurance bills.  One for the Jetta and one for the Civic.  1 Welcome letter from Honda Finance Corp.  If I had balls I would say that they now own them for the next 5 years.  A bill from Kaiser saying I owe a bunch of money that I really don't.  Hundreds of dollars.  I have a co-pay for visits and prescriptions.  That's it.  They don't get it.  I can't deal with them so I have Luigi call and they say things like "Oh, are you a Kaiser member"?  Duh.  A letter from JP Morgan Chase saying they won't give me a car loan.  Who cares that I have all my money in their bank.  And poo on them because Honda wanted me and gave me 0.9%.  Take THAT, JP Morgan.  Notice how I said "all my money".  I think that might be a pretty bold statement.  Too bold actually!  And last but not least...the final sign that your brand new car is no longer brand new... I'm sad!



The license plates have arrived.  Oh and by the way...I already got my first dent.  Passenger side back door.  A dent the size of a big thumbprint.  Had to happen sooner or later.  But I was hoping for A LOT later!

Idol time.  And to all a good night. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment