Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cesar Chavez Day

Day 43

Pretty good day.  I am really tired of the shake flavors though.  I usually just go with chocolate because for me, they are the most palatable.  I may never drink another glass of chocolate milk for the rest of my life.  Got in my exercise today.  Was a good day for the gym because it was so hot today but I opted for Roxie and I to walk around Discovery Lake.  Some people have asked me a question but have been embarrassed about it...the whole scoop on poop.  I will just tell everyone and get it over with.  I don't know about other people but for me, I go about every third day while on Optifast.  And it's almost black.  The reason for that is all the minerals in the shakes.  We are supposed to be taking a lot of a fiber supplement i.e. Benefiber.  And that's it - nothing earth shattering or intriguing.  Boring actually!  Phew...or is that pew?  Topic closed!

Happy Cesar Chavez Day!  Not the most popular holiday in America.  It is strictly a State holiday in California.  I call it "Happy" because it was a paid holiday for me.  I look forward to every March 31st!
I slept in real late and my cell phone woke me up.  I was a little surprised it was so late.  Let's just say it was after 10.  But it felt good to sleep in.
VERY hot today.  In the high 80s.  Felt like Summer.  I know the majority of the population loved it.  Me, not so much.  My favorite temp is 67 degrees.  That's where I feel the most comfortable.
Visited my friend, Suzanne, in Carlsbad last night.  We had a good time chatting and catching up.  She has a dog that absolutely intrigued me.  I had never met one of this type of dog before so it was kind of a cool experience for me.  His name is Lucca and he is a Bouvier des flandres.  He is like a big, black soft teddy bear.  I absolutely adore him!  Here he is...




I am so bummed.  I was just going to watch the American Idol eliminations for tonight and went on to Yahoo to check my e-mail and there it was - the eliminated contestants - pictures and all.  Oh well.  Not sad about who went home.  My least favorite is Hailey.  I know she is a favorite but she makes my skin crawl.  And last night when she was singing Benny and the Jets I was screaming at her.  B-B-B Benny and the Jets. And flailing her arm around.  Painful for me!
Roxie and I went on a nice walk around Discovery Lake this evening.  It's always so pretty out there...
Signing off...♥







No comments:

Post a Comment