Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 35


5 weeks complete!


Weight Lost: 4 pounds
Total Lost (5 weeks): 34 pounds

I am exhausted tonight.  I will keep this short.  Had an ok day.  Got a bad headache this afternoon but Tylenol Rapid Release took care of that. 
Tonight was my Tuesday to dog sit Cassie (my dog sister).  She was behaved except for snapping at Zoe.  I don't like that but I do realize that there are times that I would like to snap at Zoe myself!  One thing I have to say about Cassie and my girl, Roxie, is that they are so good about asking to go out to pee.  Neither one of them would even think of peeing in the house.  Which brings me to what happened on Sunday.  A friend came over to my place for about an hour.  She brought her dog.  Cute dog, BUT...as they were leaving, she glances down at my carpet in the living room and said "oh, look what he did - sorry".  Her darn dog peed on my carpet.  What is wrong with people?  It's the owner's fault, not the dog.  That really gets me upset.  I know some people would say that dogs are just marking territory and all that.  It's BS.  I saw that dog go over to the door and I said to her "looks like he might need to go out".  She said "oh no, he is fine.  He is just checking everything out".  So whose fault is it?  Hers.  There is no excuse for your dog to be peeing in the house.  Anyone's house.  My dog just wouldn't.  She knows that is not tolerated.  Just a sore subject with me.  Can you tell?!
How is it that I am married to someone who loves those bizarre food shows?!  I can hear the TV in the other room and the guy on there (Andrew Zimmern) is raving about pig placenta puree!  I don't even know what to say.  Makes my most hated food sound delicious (lima beans). 
I think it's bedtime! ♥

60 Challenge Day #3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite television show
"Better With You"
(Debra Jo Rupp from That 70s Show is so funny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment