Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Zumba Pain

Day 55

Weight Loss: 5.0 pounds
Total Lost: 46.4 total

I am paralyzed.  My body is truly hating me right now.  Yesterday I did fat burning Pilates.  Today I did some sort of sculpting Yoga which I was not too fond of.  Grab my ankle how?  And where?  After that...ZUMBA.  The reason why my body hates me!  The class is an hour and I made it a half hour.  I was really proud of the half hour because Zumba is non-stop.  And I was shaking my butt just as good as everyone else!  It was definitely a fun class and I will go back but I know my limitations and I have to work up to the full hour.  But right now...it truly hurts to move.
I'm trying to figure out what happened to my sweet, cute kitten.  What a pain in the ass little brat she is.  She is going through a second round of biting.  We are often having a contest of wills.  She still does really cute things but she is also really pushing my patience.  I keep threatening her with extradition but she gives me the paw and I can hear her muttering "whatever, grumpy lady".
Happy Birthday, Jeanette! ♥

60 Challenge for today...

60 Challenge Day #11
A picture of something you hate

No comments:

Post a Comment