Monday, April 25, 2011

Celebrating Roxie's Birthday

Day 68 - Hard to believe that tomorrow is weigh-in again.  I am on the downhill side now.  I can't wait for this to be over.  It's the total boredom of the shakes.  Some days I mix one up and just stare at it because I have to gear myself up to chug the thing down.  It gets old.  I have gotten so much support from people and I really appreciate it.  I saw some pics of myself from this past Saturday and was really discouraged.  I sometimes really can't tell a difference, even after 50 pounds.  But I do admit to feeling better and there is a whole lot more I can do now being 50 pounds lighter.  It's all good...

Another weekend is over.  Easter came and went - what Easter?  It was just a regular day for me.  Actually, a rather long and boring day.  But I would take long and boring over work any day!
I just got an e-mail from my Dermatologist.  No skin cancer!  I think even she was surprised because it looked like cancer to her.  I actually had a ruptured, infected cyst.  It still has not healed but I assume it will at some point.
My Roxie had her 11th birthday on Saturday.  She got to do all of her favorite things.  She had a scrambled egg for breakfast.  A long nap.  A walk at the beach in Carlsbad.  A trip to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad.  In N Out Burger for a no-salt burger patty.  And a delicious meal at home topped with her favorite yogurt, Fage.  My favorite too.  And perfect for making home made salad dressings.  Trivial fact...I hate bottled salad dressing from the grocery store.  I will pretty much do anything to avoid it.  I always make my own!
Headed for work right now.  Help me!
Here are some pics from Roxie's birthday...







Tired after a wonderful 11th birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment