Wednesday, April 6, 2011

News of the Day

Fasting Day 49

Optifast rocks!  I'm lying.

I know I subjected everyone to my rant last week about Haley but can I go there again?!  Why does everyone (including the judges) like her so much?  She is pitchy.  But more than that, she looks like a complete idiot on stage.  And she was doing that left arm flailing thing again.  Get her off the stage!  And I have heard that she and beard guy are sneaking into each other's rooms at night.  Ewww.   Probably not many people know this about me but I HATE beards.  They creep me out!  Really.  I am ok with the really close shaved goatee thing on the chin but if there is any kind of hair even remotely hanging off of someones face, I am horrified.  So there's my bitch for the day...Haley and beards.

Biggest news story of the day - I actually heard this 3 different times.  Prince William says he will not wear a wedding band after he marries Kate.  Who cares?  Ok, America is really, really hurting for some news stories.  But my most favorite news story of the day is the 8 year old boy who got pepper sprayed by the police in Colorado.  Let's see...he threw a TV and chairs at school and was trying to bust through a door with a cart.  When the police came he had a foot long piece of wood with a knife like point at the end and he told the police "come get me f _ _ _ _ _ s!"  Now his mommy is saying that was a bit too harsh.  The police should have talked him down.  Really?  The little f _ _ _ _ _ is damn lucky they didn't shoot him.

Elli took me to her gym today.  It's called CRUNCH.  It was nice - I liked it.  I started with the stairmaster because that is what Elli was going to do.  Darn if those evil machines don't take away my will to live!  It's hard and I was only on Level 1.  What a big baby. I guess I climbed 12 floors.  Felt like 112!  After that I decided to do something more pleasurable...the cycle.  I like the gym so overall, it was a good time!  Tomorrow IF no rain, I am walking on the beach with Jeanette.

And tomorrow is the day before Friday.  Sweet! ♥


Julie's 60 Challenge Day #10
"A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with"
I am such a dork sometimes!


No comments:

Post a Comment