Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On Fragrance and Pie Plates (chick chat actually)

Day 69 - Finally hit and passed the 50 pound mark!  Yay! 
Lost: 3.4 pounds Total Lost: 53.2

We celebrated Admin Professionals Day today at work.  I somehow managed to sit through a lunch at Thai One On and drink green tea and watch everyone else eat.  Not fun - I would not subject myself to that on a regular basis.
I only did one silly thing today and that was I pushed the wrong button on an elevator.  How one can push the "Help" button but mean to push "2" is beyond me.  Only me.
Talked to my Aunt in Texas today.  She never, ever complains and I know that not all days are great.  She has Lupus.  I really admire her and hope that if I am ever stricken with a disease that I can have that same outlook and attitude.
3 new scents at Bath and Body Works...love them.  Its so reasonable to smell so good!  For those who know me well, they know I am a big fan of scent!  Anyway...Carried Away, Country Chic, and Into the Wild (which, by the way, you can get for $1.00 right now during the preview).
Am I the only one who is highly annoyed by Sandra Rinomoto who does Property Virgins on HGTV?  I can't be the one and only!
My other annoyance although it's just temporary (but it's a big one) is this royal wedding hoopla.  Honestly, people.  Viewers are actually ordering wedding cakes to be eaten during the ceremony which by the way is at 3 flippin o clock on Friday morning!  I guess whatever floats your boat.  Or your carriage in this case.
I got 2 very cool pie plates today.  I love pie plates by the way.  Some of them are so cool or pretty.  Mom's friend Carola gave me one that says pecan pie and one that says lemon meringue.  The recipes are on on the plates.  Love it!  So there is my little piece of Julie trivia today...loves pie plates.
60 Challenge for today...


Day #14
"A picture of someone I can't imagine my life without"


No comments:

Post a Comment