Monday, April 18, 2011

New Computer!

First Blog post on my new computer!  So happy to have it.  Saw Cheri my therapist today.  Well worth my $25.00 co-pay.  We talked about inner strength today.  I have far more than I ever give myself credit for.  I left there with a very good feeling.  Some days I leave there and actually like myself.  What a concept.
I'm a bit annoyed.  Someone that I used to work with (and we were sort of friends) contacted me a couple of months ago asking if Henry's was hiring because her teenage son needed a job.  I told her I would check with Luigi.  I did what I said I would but the timing was bad.  Fast forward a couple of months.  She e-mailed me again asking me about a possible job.  I told her I would check with Luigi again.  I put in a good word for this kid.  I don't know him but I do know his parents and I was pretty sure he would be a good employee.  I probably annoyed Luigi by pestering him about giving this kid a job but I was trying to be nice.  Today I found out that this was actually the kid's second day.  So far, it seems that it's working out just fine.  I'm happy for him.  But here is why I am annoyed...without the connection and my prompting, I am pretty sure that this kid would not be working @ Henry's.  I feel as if I did a nice thing.  And I'm all for the random acts of kindness - pay it forward concept.  But wouldn't you think that my "friend" would have at least sent me an email thanking me for my help?  Just letting me know that her son got the job or whatever would have been nice.  But she hasn't said a word.  I don't know, it just isn't setting well with me.
All of my bloodwork came back and of course, they can't find what is wrong with me.  Story of my life!  However, I was referred to see a Rheumatologist so I will do that on Wednesday.  It's very frustrating to have strange pains and not know why.
Weigh-in and Zumba tomorrow. Oh, and work too. ♥


60 Challenge Day #12
Me and My RC...ahhh the 70s!


No comments:

Post a Comment