Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Update

Day 53

My weekend was ok.  I'm hanging in there and working toward my goals.  But it never fails, the smell of food is really beckoning sometimes.  I dropped my friend Jeanette off at her house yesterday and drove down the road.  Remembered I needed to send an email so I pulled over into a parking lot and was typing an email and all of a sudden the best smells were coming my way.  Of course I had to pick a parking lot behind Famous Daves BBQ.  It's not even a favorite place but it could have been yesterday!  Figures that would be the parking lot I would choose.  But then I remembered that food smells way better than how it feels sitting on my stomach.  That works.  Usually.  2 more days until weigh-in.  I hope I lose more than 1.9 pounds but if I don't, that's ok too.  I'm just happy with my progress thus far.  And as I often say...I'm just going to keep on keeping on.

So my weekend is over.  Again.  Another long week ahead of me.  I pretty much spent the weekend as a single girl.  Saw very little of Luigi.  I seemed to keep myself entertained and in fact, ran out of time.  There are still things I wish I had done.  I was off work on Friday afternoon so went home to clean the house and do laundry.  So nice to get it out of the way early.  Friday night was perfect because I curled up on the couch with my dog, my blanket, and a book and enjoyed my evening.  Saturday was nice too.  I had to go to urgent care.  I will talk about that another time.  After that I picked up Jeanette and we went to Carlsbad.  We went into the village and she showed me where her antique booth is set up and then we went to Gee Gee's Stamp Store.  Such a cute store.  After that we went to walk on the boardwalk along the beach.  It was a beautiful day and we had a nice walk.  Roxie loved it.  Today I slept in.  I love sleep - I really do!  Then I went to Escondido to pick up Elli, Isis, Becky, and Lil D and we went to Macy's.  Clinique Free Gift time!  Very cute cosmetic bag.  Here it is:

Cosmetic Bag w/ mini bag inside
Lipgloss, eye shadow, blush, mascara,
moisturizer, and eye make up remover
Love it!

Tomorrow I am attempting a Zumba class for the first time.  I heard there is a lot of butt shaking.  Right there...that scares me!  It's an hour class.  How many minutes will I make it?  I'll report tomorrow night.  Until then, good night world.  Work tomorrow.  Ug. ♥

Saturday, April 9, 2011
Roxie on the boardwalk @ Carlsbad Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment