Thursday, April 21, 2011

A night at IKEA

Day 64  As of Tuesday...Total Weight Lost: 49.8 pounds

Nope - still not getting easier.  Food still smells as good as it always has.  But I am more in tune with my stomach as to when it wants food as opposed to when it needs food.  And that right there is very important.  I am over half way through.  My co-workers are being cool.  I love carbs.  Bread, bagels, etc.  We usually have Einstein Bros Bagels in the office about every 6 weeks.  Everyone is craving them but they said they are absolutely not bringing in Einstein while I am on the fast.  I told them not to suffer on my account but they are firm with their decision.  We have an office lunch next Tuesday for Administrative Day.  I have committed to going but I'm not 100% comfortable with that.  But I know I can do it.  And hope where ever we go has some kick ass iced tea!

In my continuing saga of the pain in my ankle and leg...I had to have a mega amount of blood drawn.  A bunch of specialty tests that had to be done at Kaiser Hospital.  So I went down to San Diego after work today.  12 tubes later...I was a bit light headed I think because I was overdue for a delicious shake.  But I always carry a spare in my purse and felt better after that.  I needed water though (cold water) so I went in to IKEA to buy a bottle of water.  Cinnamon rolls, hot dogs, ice cream.  For goodness sake.  Everywhere I go there is food!  IKEA was a good time.  I splurged and spent $9.00!  But for that $9.00 I got a cute red plastic watering pot, glass tea light candle holders, and 72 tealights in apple and berry.  Absolutely did not need any of it.
I really hate PT Cruisers.  Just felt the need to say that.  I have these thoughts and feel the need to blurt them out every now and again.
Here's my 99cent plastic watering pot...


60 Challenge...

Day #13
A picture of your favorite artist or band
"Chicago"


No comments:

Post a Comment