Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Reporting Day 48

Day 48


Had a good group tonight.  We talk about all kinds of stuff related to life.  Food, family, money, etc.  Always something interesting to talk or think about.
I was a little disappointed in my weight loss tonight.  I said "was".  I have been so used to losing at least 4 pounds every week that today kind of shocked me.  But when I put it into perspective and reminded myself that every ounce counts, I was ok.  It's funny how a person will immediately start thinking back to what went wrong.  I'm now thinking nothing went wrong.  Every week is different and I am happy to be going down the scale instead of up!  So hungry today.  I have come to the conclusion that I will always be hungry.  So with keeping that in mind, I have to work with the facts when it comes time to phase into maintenance.
Lost: 1.9 lbs
Total Lost: 41.2

Seems as if I haven't had much of anything interesting to say lately.  Just been so busy at work and concentrating on my program.  I feel the chatty--ness coming out though!  Stay tuned.

And here is today's 60 Challenge...

Julie's 60 Challenge Day #9
A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


No comments:

Post a Comment