Monday, April 4, 2011

Heffalumps and Woozles

Day 47

About to complete week #7.  I wore a cute denim skirt that I haven't been able to wear in quite a while.  It is actually a little too big.  I was able to put it on and off without unbuttoning it.  That's always fun!  I'm so tired of the shakes being sweet.  I like sweet but 5 times a day for what seems like forever?  Too much.  I have gotten to the point where I really don't need to look at the clock to see if it's time to "eat".  My stomach tells me within 10 minutes either way of 3 hours.  It's kind of freaky.  Exercise has not been in the forefront for me this past week.  I feel bad but I'm not going to dwell on it.  Just will do better in the coming week.  I have a gym date set up with Elli for Wednesday (she goes to "Crunch" in San Marcos) and a beach walk with Jeanette on Thursday.  I like that I have set plans.  Keeps me motivated.

Work was a drag today.  When 4:30 hit, I was out of there in a flash.  I had to go to B of A to take care of an ugly matter with my checking account.  Not my fault.  Well, it is my fault that I didn't notice that something was becoming ugly but ultimately it was the bank's fault.  I was credited back some $ today and now I am a very rich woman.  I can actually go out and hmmmm - buy 3 boxes of Optifast.  A new Coach bag is not an option.  Unfortunately, B of A did not owe me back THAT much.
I had a dream last night that I was on the Winnie the Pooh ride @ Disneyland.  So much fun!  I saw Heffalumps and Woozles.  Love that.  I understand if you have never read the Winnie the Pooh series you won't have the faintest idea what a Heffalump or a Woozle is.  If you've never been on the Winnie the Pooh ride, it's a "must do".  It's like an "E" ticket in my ticket book of life.  Oh my, I really just aged myself talking about "E" tickets.  I remember getting those booklets and carefully planning my route through the Magic Kingdom.  The Matterhorn and Pirates both took "E" tickets.  I think they only gave you 4.  And I remember the "A" tickets.  Always went home with those.  Boring.
Will report in after weigh-in tomorrow...♥


60 Challenge Day #8
A Picture of something that makes you laugh!
(Yep, I took this myself! On the beach in Costa Maya, Mexico)


No comments:

Post a Comment