Thursday, February 17, 2011

TGIF

Day 2

I pray this gets easier.  Wow, what a tough evening.  I am so hungry and want something crunchy.  I don't want junk food - that's not really what I am about.  Right now I would be so happy with some reduced fat triscuits (Vons brand - my favorite!) and some little pieces of sharp cheddar.  Food talk over.  I felt better today.  Not quite so panicked and had a little more energy.  I found out how to make the Vanilla shake tolerable.  I add in some Torani sugar-free raspberry syrup.  I can deal with that.  I did something that is absolutely against the "rules".  After only being on this for 24 hours, I decided to step on the scale.  Not a smart thing.  I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself.  I lost 3 pounds between yesterday and today but that doesn't mean a darn thing.  Bad.  When I made Roxie's dinner tonight I thought it looked pretty tasty.  Kibbles, fresh boiled chicken, and greek yogurt.  Spoiled dog!  When dog food looks good, watch out!  I am strong and committed.  I will continue on and take this one day at a time.

Gotta love Thursday nights.  That is because when I get up in the morning, it is Friday!  I am doing my weekend laundry tonight.  Thought if I get that out of the way, I can relax more this weekend.  And speaking of the weekend - it's a 3-day-er.  President's Day on Monday.  Yippee!  I think I will go out for breakfast and then...oops - NO breakfast!  I'm kidding.  I think it might be a good day to see a movie.  I haven't been to see a movie in over a year so I think it's time.  FB me with any suggestions on what to see, please.
I have another cleaning product that I love.  It's called Kaboom.  It's a mold remover.  My master bathroom seems to get mold on a daily basis even when I open the window.  It was that way when I moved in and I am afraid this condo is so old that it will always be that way.  Anyhow, you just spray the little specks of mold with the Kaboom and voila - in an hour they have disappeared.  Love it!  Got it at Target for $3.00.
"Henry's Marketplace" has been sold.  All locations.  They will now become "Sprouts" stores.  I am not a fan of Sprouts but oh well.  Now we wait and see if this is a good change or a bad change.  I hate the pins and needles thing.  Luigi hopes it will be a good opportunity for him.  Time will tell.  Overall, it was a good day.  A prayer was answered for someone I care about and I didn't eat.  Can't ask for more than that. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment