Monday, February 21, 2011

Day Off of Work

Day 6

Tomorrow is weigh-in.  I'm excited about that.  I got some sugar free Torani syrup and mixed it with the chocolate shake.  Really good combination.  I still miss the CRUNCH.  I am just dying to have something crunchy in my mouth.  19 more weeks until crunch time!  I went to a movie today.  I love popcorn.  I smelled popcorn and more popcorn.  Wow was that tough but I took my shaker bottle, water, and an opti packet and had lunch right there in the theatre!  Luigi did step out into the hall to shake it up for me.  That was nice of him.  Afternoons and evenings are tough.  I associate going home at night with eating a meal.  Yep, it's all tough; but I am tougher.  Will check back in tomorrow with how many pounds lost this past week...stay tuned.

Enjoyed my President's Day Holiday.  Did some cleaning during the morning and then this afternoon went to the movies to see "Unknown".  Great movie - really liked it.  Then went to Henry's Market where I bought myself a drink shaker.  Not the cocktail kind - but the plastic one with the wire ball inside for mixing up the powder.  It's cute - bright green lid.  I have to go with cute.  That's all I've got!  Then went to World Market to get some Torani.  Now I am home waiting for my weekly indulgence...The Bachelor!  Back to work tomorrow.  And then blood work, weigh-in, and then group meeting for 2 hours.  Busy day.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment