Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No Parking

This is the last day that food will pass these lips in a very long time.  And I am so excited!  A new chapter in my life begins tomorrow morning.  5 shakes a day and water.  I am told the first few days are hell but that after that you don't even think about it.  What I am looking forward to the most is having some energy.  I need energy.  I have turned into the laziest person I know.  Everything is a struggle for me.  And I don't believe we were made to struggle like this (if we are fortunate and healthy).  I am going to have some physical goals as I go along but for right now I just need to get through tomorrow and my 5 shakes.  And water.  I hate water.  I can have diet soda.  I hate diet soda.  I couldn't go and make this easier now could I?!
I will blog about this every day.  And on Tuesday nights I will be sharing the # of pounds lost.
As for life other than Optifast, I have a problem.  About 2 days a week I come home and someone is parked in my personal parking spot.  The one that says "RESERVED".  I am beyond pissed.  And it's always a different car.  I always leave a note telling the person that it is my spot and to park elsewhere.  I'm sure they don't care but it gives me satisfaction.  Tonight was a little different.  I put the note on this fugly truck and later looked out the window to find that the truck was gone. Yay!  But the person took my note and threw it on the ground?  What?  They can't do that!  That's like kicking a puppy or something really horrible!  Anyway...I just needed to vent.  Not sure anything can be done about this situation.  But would they not throw away the note?  Come on - that hurts! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment