Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday

It's been a day of laundry and cleaning.  Not even close to what I like to do.  I slept in today which was awesome.  Esp because I was having nightmares last night.  I woke up yelling and drenched in sweat.  Must have been something I ate.  Oh wait - I don't eat!  Not sure what that was about.  I hung out in bed for a while this morning and talked on my cell - that was very nice.  Nowhere I needed to be. 
Bought some new bras at Kohl's.  Tired of looking in the mirror and thinking that my boobs look like Eeyore having a worse day than usual!  No wonder - I went down one size around and 1 cup size.  Wow - a breast reduction without surgery.
Last night I went with Jeanette and Lucy to see "Something Borrowed".  I am not a Kate Hudson fan but it was a cute movie. I did like the other woman in it - Ginnifer Goodwin.  She should do more movies.  Jeanette texted me today and has a full blown cold/sick thing going on.  I am hitting the Airborne for sure.  I don't want to get it!  Glad I didn't share her diet coke with her.
Leaving for Vegas in 12 days.  Bought a really cute black dress to take with me.  I'm a little worried about the whole bathing suit situation though.  Yes, another HUGE insecurity.
I had a really cute 8x10 pic of Roxie made.  I have just been waiting to find the perfect frame.  Never mind...Zoe ate it.  She chewed off one whole edge.  She is completely out of control!  And I am a bit worried.  She has been asleep for 5 hours straight.  That means complete insanity tonight while I am trying to sleep tonight.  Not good.  Luigi finally relented and said I can have another kitten - a sister for Zoe.  But I do believe I will just say no.  I really wanted one but honestly, she is more than my old self can handle!
Back to work tomorrow.  And dog sitting too.  My "sister" Cassie is spending 3 days with us while my parents go out of town.  Lucky me!  Crazy ass poodle...
I noticed that there is now a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory inside the Cold Stone store here by my house.  Did I REALLY need to know that?  No!  Ice cream and chocolate in one store?  Save me!
Here is a song from the 70's that I have always loved...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3j_fdSpkmE - Eric Carmen singing "All By Myself".  A classic!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment