Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A fat stomach and a blue outhouse

Day 83 - 6 weeks to go!  However...I have decided to keep on going after the 6 weeks.  Can't say I will commit to another 20 but I did commit to myself that I would go until July 31.  I hope to have lost 100 pounds by then.  Time will tell!  I hate Optifast so much that I never thought I would commit to a second past my 20 weeks.  I surprise myself sometimes.
Lost: 1.5 pounds Total Lost: 60.7

I was reading someone else's Blog tonight and it made me realize that I don't do too many fun things.  In her Blog she was talking about going here or there and meeting this person or that person...I really need to get a life!

60 Challenge...

Challenge Day #18
"A Picture of Your Biggest Insecurity"
I wish my stomach were not such a big insecurity but it is.  I'm trying to focus on remembering that what one person sees as a detriment, another will see as beauty.  Self-acceptance sure is a hard nut to crack.  I certainly hope Challenge 19 is not so tough!

So I walked outside to go to work this morning and this is what I saw...an added amenity to my condo community!


And here is my Zoe today... she is getting so big - not so much my kitten anymore. And yes, that is definitely bling around her neck!  See what happens when you don't have kids?! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment