Monday, May 16, 2011

The Doughboy

Did I happen to mention that my car got towed last Friday?  Well, kind of towed.  Let's put it this way...I went to get in my car on Friday morning to go to work and there was no car.  I parked in visitor parking near the pool and I didn't realize that was Ficus Street and I didn't pay attention to what was going on with the asphalt company re-paving the parking lot.  Luckily for me, the asphalt company had it "towed" down the way into someone else's parking spot.  I was so embarrassed.  Esp when I could see people looking out their windows watching this whole thing.    So today was not so bad...I lost my keys, lost a piece off my blue tooth (the part that goes around my ear which makes the whole thing useless), and I realized I blew off an eye doctor appointment without a second thought. Well, there is always tomorrow...
I am dog sitting my "sister" Cassie.  There is one small issue with Cassie that I am not used to.  She is extremely spoiled and sleeps in bed on HER terms.  I either find myself hanging off the bed or else realize that I have a dog breathing into my nose or mouth.  Awful.  Rox likes having her own bed and she sleeps right next to me on the floor.  Perfect!  Zoe sleeps in between my legs.  When she sleeps.  That is bad enough.  So I am in for a rather interesting night's sleep.
Challenge 60...
Challenge Day #20
"A Picture of something that you are afraid of"
I know, it seems very silly but I am 100% afraid of Pillsbury cans.  No matter how hard I try to conquer my fear, it never goes away.  The "pop" that it makes freaks me out!  I am always scared the stupid biscuits will explode in my face.  It's really silly but it's REALLY scary! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment