Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday, May 6

Worried about my puppy girl tonight.  She seems to really be lethargic.  I know her joints are bothering her.  She has had some meds and is resting comfortably right now.  Tomorrow I will be going to a natural pet store to see what I can do for her besides the medication.  I don't like giving her pills at all.  I need to find her a good glucosomine product and also some salmon oil.  I lay down on the floor with her.  That's where I want to be.  She was willing to go for a walk tonight so I took her down to the dog area here in our condo complex.  We walked super slow and she was ok.  But when we got home, she absolutely did not want to go up the stairs to our front door.  So I carried her.  I would do anything for my girl dog.  She is my heart and soul.  I told her she is going to feel better soon.  I will find a way.


Mother's Day...what to do, what to do.  I planned to get mom a cookbook that she has really been wanting.  I was planning to order it about a week ago and I stopped by her house to pick up Rox and there sat THE cookbook, staring me in the face.  Her friend bought it for her.  Plan B I guess.  There is no Plan B!  It's looking like a gift card kind of occasion.  I think maybe for her favorite clothing store and then on Sunday I will take her there to spend it?  I think she would like that.

A very Happy Birthday to my friend Lon.  He's older than me again!☺

60 Challenge...

Challenge Day #17
"A picture of something that has made
a huge impact on your life lately"
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment