Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Welcome to Buddy

First day back to work after a few days off is a tough one! 

It was a day filled with sad news.  My friend's husband passed away last night and another friend's mom had a massive stroke on Christmas. I am praying for my friend's mom and her family as they go through this difficult time.  And my prayers are with my friend and her children as they continue their lives without a husband/father.  Real tough times on this earth.

In the midst of sadness, there is also good.  My dear friend Rhonda adopted a 7 year old Golden Retriever at the Escondido Humane Society. Buddy needed a forever home and he found one with the Haynes!  I have not yet met Buddy but I have heard that he is a real sweet and loving dog!  I can't wait to see him.
Here he is...

Buddy Haynes

Levi and Eric Jr., with their new friend, Buddy
My heart is happy every time I hear that an animal got adopted from the shelter.  Thank you, Rhonda! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment