Friday, December 23, 2011

The Tree

Again, I have fallen behind in blogging.  I think about it during the day and often say to self..."I have to put that on the Blog".  But then night comes and I get distracted and the days just fly by.  So I never did post a pic of the tree after it got decorated. So here it is.  The lights were a last-minute purchase.  Ran to WalMart that night...nothing.  Went across the street to Target and our choice was red or blue.  I seem to be missing a box of Christmas stuff.  In that box are my lights, more ornaments, tree skirt, and the angel for the top of the tree.  So as you can tell - there is no tree top this year.  There is actually an angel sitting up there that my aunt and cousin brought me @ Thanksgiving but you really can't see her.

Christmas Tree 2011
I can't keep up with this Blog so what do I do?  Start another one!  It's a cooking/food Blog - will be posting some delicious stuff on there!  Please check it out and tell others about it.  I would like to get a lot of "hits" on there!  The address is www.foodwithjules.blogspot.com Thanks for checking it out!

Christmas is almost here.  I am barely ready.  Tomorrow will be a super busty day.  Church in the morning...hey, I just said "busty"!  Oops.  Every day for me is a busty day but what I meant to say is BUSY!  In the afternoon we will be dropping by my friend Jeanette's house.  And then to visit her mom, Esther, in the nursing home in Carlsbad.  Then it's off to Spring Valley to the in-law's house.  A lot of Italians just do fish on Christmas Eve.  So it will be a fishy kind of night.  Fish Eyes!  Uh, yeah, for those who know me well, you know I don't do most fish.  I am all for a piece of halibut or swordfish on the grill but the other stuff?  No! And I really don't like the smell.  But I am going to be a good little soldier.  Just not a fish-eating soldier!

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! ♥


Under the non-existent Mistletoe!


No comments:

Post a Comment