Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sick!

I could swear I just got over pneumonia a couple of months ago.  That was the first time I had been sick like that in a very long time.  Now...sick again.  This one is actually more painful than the pneumonia.  When I cough, my throat and chest feel like death!  Oh well - I'm sure it's nothing close to death.  I probably picked it up while I was sitting in the nasty, germ-infested ER the other night waiting for Dad's BP to drop so he could go home.  That was a long night.  The little kid who kept poking me in the back with her chili picante corn nut covered fingers to the homeless guy with the urine stench that I will smell forever, to the woman with the bleached blonde hair in the bright pink Ed Hardy sweat suit...she kept leaping out of her wheelchair and running to the trashcan to puke.  And puke some more.  It was a whole lot of fun.  Not.
I watched Pan Am from Sunday night.  I L - O - V - E that show.  How glamorous back in the 60s to be a "Stewardess".  White gloves and all.  My how times have changed.  I was bummed when they announced it will be on hiatus until January 8.  I have 3 fave shows this season and I can't decide which is my most favorite.  Pan Am, Revenge, and Person of Interest.  All great shows.
I know I said I would post Thanksgiving photos.  I haven't forgotten - just got delayed.  Back to bed for me...the cough syrup with codeine is kicking in...
Good night Blog followers. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment