Thursday, December 29, 2011

s-h-i-t (so-happy-it's-thursday)!

Not much going on this week @ the House of Guadagni.  Zoe is an absolute nightmare this morning.  She is jumping in the air at molecules and all sorts of weird things.  I got up this morning and went into the kitchen to get a glass of oj.  In my sleepy state of mind, I left the cupboard open when I got a glass.  Next thing I heard was a big crash and I saw a flash.  The flash was Zoe running at lightning speed!  The little dickens thought she needed to put herself in the cupboard to see what was up there.  There was obviously no room for her and she fell out bringing items with her!  Luckily the glasses were still there so the sounds I heard were the plastic cups etc hitting the counter and then the floor.
Time to leave for work...and leaving Zoe to wreak a little more havoc on her own. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment