Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After

I'm exhausted.  This thing called Christmas wore me out!  So thankful that today was a holiday for me.  I really needed it.  My day consisted of a massage at Massage Envy, eating at Red Robin, and looking at the Nook at Barnes and Noble.  Kindle v Nook.  I go from one side to the other.  My solution for now is to buy nothing at all.  The massage was great but I fell asleep and I hate it when I do that!
I just watched an hour of Intervention.  I can only take one hour and I'm done.  To sit and watch episode after episode would just destroy me.  You can't understand the power of addiction until you have been around an addict and seen it firsthand.  It's overwhelming for me to watch the agony of both the addict and the family.  Heavy duty stuff right there.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  Headed for 2012...already! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment