Friday, June 24, 2011

Frivesday

Trying to figure out why the longer this diet goes, the harder it gets.  Some days I feel as if I am barely hanging on by a thread.  You just don't feel normal when you can't eat or drink.  But then again, being fat does not feel normal either.  So when I question what in the heck I am doing...I am feeling better and prolonging my life.  Simple as that.
Tomorrow will be a very long day.  Gym first thing in the morning, church after that, then to Point Loma for Grandma Verna's service.  After that, a big family dinner out at a restaurant.  I believe that is where people go to dine, as in EAT.  Water with lemon for me, please!  Anyway, I will see lots of family.  Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.  Good FB and Blog picture posting.
I got out of Costco today for $36.00.  Unheard of! 
I'm afraid I have nothing noteworthy or funny to say today.  The Blogger is flailing!  I'll get it back...I promise.
And if you are wondering how the title of today's Blog fits in with it's content.  Wonder no more.  It doesn't!  Just what I felt like calling it today...
Happy Weekend everyone. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment