Tuesday, June 21, 2011

20 Weeks!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I have so much to say that I just don't know where to start.  So I need to sort out my thoughts and do a real post tomorrow night.

One quick mention...my 20 week Optifast program ended tonight.  I DID IT!  There were days I was sure I couldn't go another minute but something strong inside me always took over and pushed me on.  For some reason I had come up with a goal of 80-85 pounds.  I did not hit that goal but I came pretty darn close!  As of today I have lost 71.2 pounds!  I'm proud of myself.  I will talk more about it tomorrow.  I have re-enrolled in the program and will continue on.  I'm so close to 100 pounds so I can't stop now!  So please...keep those lunch and dinner invitations in hiding for now.  But feel free to invite me on a walk or to have a coffee or tea.

Until tomorrow...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment