Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

I am so addicted to Words with Friends and Scrabble.  I can't leave it alone!  And the thing is...I'm not very good at it.  Words with Friends I am ok but Scrabble sucks.  I have never won an online scrabble game. At the rate I am going, I never will.  If you want to play me through Facebook, just send an invite.  I never turn one down.  Thus, the addiction...
Still don't have a name for the food blog.  I had an MRI the other night so while I was in there I started brainstorming.  Ha!  I was just being punny!  The MRI was on my brain...brainstorming...yeah, you get it.  And yeah, my brain is whacked.  Just a personal opinion.  The MRI results are not back yet.  The weirdest stuff went on while I was in that tube.  I was actually falling asleep with all the racket going on in the machine.  I would immediately start dreaming but it was in tune to the noises.  So people would be talking in my dream but they would be stuttering.  It was hilarious!  Never mind, if you have never had an MRI this will make no sense to you in the least bit.  It doesn't take much to amuse myself (as you can tell).  But like I was saying - still need a name for that blog.
Went to the Olive Garden tonight with a group of women.  It was a nice time.  It's my 3rd trip to the Olive Garden in 10 days.  You know their commercial, right?  "When You're Here, You're Family"?  I am THE family.  And if I start to look like a piece of pasta I certainly hope it will be some linguini or some penne.  Not a super-sized ravioli. 
Not much going on in my world.  Roxie and Zoe are both awesome.  Love my girls!  And I love my Blog readers too! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment