Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Won!

All I can think about tonight is that when I wake up, it will be Friday.  It's been a long week. 
I actually won a contest today!  Was so proud of myself.  Sign On San Diego had a contest on Facebook and they asked for the first person to name a certain local chef who is an author and an advocate for nutrition in schools (salad bars, etc).  People started posting their answers.  I was about the 5th person to post and I guessed it right!  I won two tickets to the Gourmet Expo at the Del Mar Fairgrounds for either Saturday or Sunday.  Everything about cooking, demonstrations, tastings, etc.  I am happy about that - especially when I logged onto the website and saw that tickets are $25.00 each.
Came home and finally got a mini project done.  The blinds in the office here at home broke so this window has been a free-for-all.  I have been getting tired of everyone being able to see in at night.  Daytime isn't an issue for me because I open up every blind in this house every morning.  I can't stand to have even one window blocked.  Was at Ikea the other day and found curtains which were the perfect color - neutral.  I have been looking for a paint color for the walls so these curtains will go with anything I pick.  Love them because you can open them all the way, a little bit, or completely close them.  Here they are...
Until the weekend...thanks for reading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment