Sunday, September 25, 2011

Caution: Hot Pan!

Here are my 5 pet peeves when I see other vehicles on the road:

1.  A back windshield covered in NOTW decals.  Really?
2.  Anything Obama.
3.  My kid is an honor student...that is SO overused and frankly, annoying.
4.  Usually on trucks...the boob angel and the boob devil (way worse than NOTW).
5.  Balls hanging off of a hitch.

Just had to say all that to get it out of my head!

I got a bad burn on my hand today.  Bad in the sense that it hurt like heck.  Not very smart of me...I have one of those pans that can go from stove to oven.  So I carefully pulled it out of the oven this morning and set it on the counter.  Within 3 minutes I completely forgot it had just been in the oven and I grabbed the handle to move the pan.  Ouch doesn't even cut it.  It hurt so bad that I actually cried.  I immediately stuck my hand under cold water and then held an ice cube on there for a long while.  Definitely kept it from blistering.  I have the faint sign of a blister but not so bad.  It still hurts but nothing like this morning.

Good football day.  Chargers won.  Packers won.

I made a dozen thank you cards this morning.  Every time I sit down to make cards I am reminded how much I enjoy it.  I had a plan to display my cards at a store in Murrieta where Jeanette has a little succulent business going on.  She rented out an outdoor area and has all of her plants displayed for sale.  However, she is going through some tough times right now because of her mom being so sick.  She has decided to close her business.  So my cards won't be going there.  However, there is a gift shop next to my hair salon in San Marcos.  I am going to put together a sales packet and take it in there to see if they will display my work.

Made an awesome vegetable and cheese frittata this morning for breakfast.  Thus the burn on the hand.  Saving the recipe for my food blog.  That would be the blog that has not launched yet do to lack of a title.  I just can't come up with what to call it.  I think and think.  I assume one of these days it will come to me.

Back to work in the morning.  Mondays roll around like light speed.  Have a good week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment