Monday, October 17, 2011

All she wants for Christmas are her 2 front teeth...

Have you ever felt hateful?  Well, that's how I feel today!  This weekend has been for crap.  I don't know what's worse - having another weekend like this or going to work tomorrow.  Toss up.
My poor Roxie almost knocked her two front teeth out.  She and Cassie the Poodle had a "disagreement" shall we say?  My Rox is just like a pit bull - she is one tough cookie.  But she is old and her teeth got tangled up somehow.  Anyway, she now has buck teeth.  Poor thing was bleeding and I was bordering on hysterical.  In the midst of it all, my favorite decorative vase got shattered.  I was heartbroken until I realized that my puppy was hurt and the vase was no longer important.  There was blood everywhere and she was wiping her mouth with her feet and then she had bloody feet.  Tragic for me more than anyone.  She will have to have her teeth pulled - I am pretty sure of it.  So that will be this week's expense.  The vase hurts, money hurts, but the worst part of all is that Roxie was hurt and I can hardly live with that.
My mom is freaked out tonight because the library books that dad and I have were checked out under her name and they were due yesterday.  She stresses over the dumbest things.  I renewed them online tonight and will go pay the fine tomorrow.  $1.25.  Not the end of the freakin world.  Then she suggested I push the dog's teeth back in.  Never mind - this story is going nowhere.
I feel a very long week at work is ahead.  I hope to get off early on Friday.  My cousins are coming over Friday night.  Actually Josh is my cousin and his wife is Michelle.  But they are both cousins.  I am making curry sauce with jasmine rice.  One of my favorite meals to cook although I haven't made it in well over year.  I am excited that they are coming.  I love them!
Wednesday evening I am meeting Jan at Michael's and I will get her set up with what she will need for stamping.  Will be fun.  Then we are going to try out the new Cocina del Charro Restaurant in Escondido.  New location actually.  Yes, I know I am fasting.  Let's not talk about that.
It's past midnight.  And way past bedtime.  A good week to everyone...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment