Sunday, March 4, 2012

The End of Vacation

Rather bummed that I have to be back to work in the morning.  Time off goes by so fast.  Not sure I am county-ready but at this point I don't have a choice!
I went to a 5 year old's birthday party today.  (Happy Birthday, Madison!) That whole kid's thing is so far removed from my life.  But I enjoyed it.  The kids were super cute.  Most of them.  One of them had a major meltdown.  Guess he thought it was ok to chew gum and eat cake all at the same time.  His dad wasn't keen on that idea.  Thus, the meltdown!  I had a corn dog and carrot sticks.  When was the last time you had that?!  Will post this week about vacation.  Also...I have an upcoming move.  Moving back to Escondido.  I love living in San Marcos but the opportunity in Escondido is too good to pass up.  Will post more about that later too.
Absolutely loved my Nook on vacation.  What a great way to read.  I read a 400 page book this past week.  Been a long time since I have had enough time to read that much in 4 days.
My new favorite thing...gel polish.  I have had the same polish on my nails for 8 days and not a single chip!  Perfect for women who don't want acrylic nails.  I'm a believer!  Not crazy about how much it costs but for once in a while - it is awesome.
Off to bed...I have to set an alarm clock for the first time in a week.  Yikes.
Have a good week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment