Monday, March 26, 2012

Catching Up

Just want to catch up my followers on what's been going on in my life.  Work has been...well...difficult.  It's been so busy and I rarely leave when I'm supposed to.  I could easily work until 8 or 9 at night.  Definitely a night person.  A morning person I am not.  I don't even want people to look at me in the morning.  That was a Diva statement wasn't it?  Why yes it was!  Seriously, I have never enjoyed getting out of bed.  I am thankful for hot showers, soap, and black coffee.

Getting ready to move from San Marcos to Escondido.  Not for 58 days give or take but getting ready nonetheless.  I have already started packing.  I am very excited!  We drove by the new place the other night (it was real late).  Was actually in the area so thought it would be fun.  Here's what I saw...cute bunny rabbits hopping around in the yard AND a real big coyote standing in the middle of the street.  Just standing there like he owns the neighborhood.  Which I'm sure he does.  Felt real sorry for those cute bunnies... I just know that I have to be extra careful with my Roxie and my Zoe.  I promised my girls forever homes and that is what they deserve.  Being eaten by Mr. Coyote was not in the contract.

I was at my group tonight @ Kaiser.  Bottom line is that I thank God every night when I leave there that I am certainly not as "troubled" as others.  I can't discuss the group because of confidentiality.  It's probably best because no one would believe me anyway if I shared about my fellow group members.  It's not funny but yet it's as funny as heck!

Not much else going on.  I still have not updated the food blog.  Soon I tell you...soon!  Dinner with Jeanette tomorrow night.  That will be my social activity for the week (that's M-TH).

Off to bed...I don't have flannel sheets on the bed but I do have a flannel pillowcase.  I absolutely adore it! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment