Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dumbo

This has been a hellish week and it's only Tuesday.  I wish I were back on the ship in the middle of the ocean...
I won't waste my time talking about work.  Work is work - we all do it.  Well, most of us.  Sometimes I wish I were the operator of the Dumbo ride at Disneyland.  I come in contact with so many Dumbos every day that I may as well work there and get to look at some cute Dumbos!
Probably everyone knows by now that we are moving.  Everyone except for my landlords.  Guess I had better take care of that... The new kitchen is lacking in some upper cabinets.  There are a couple but not enough for my needs.  So I have been in search of something like a baker's rack.  I have such cute and colorful dishes (Fiestaware) that I think they would look fine stored outside of a cupboard.  So I googled racks and got girls gone wild boob edition.  No!  I am kidding!  I found a bunch of sites and found a bunch of racks, none of which I liked and all over-priced.  Tonight I had a revelation.  One of the coolest places to shop...Target!  And sure enough, I found online exactly what I want.  I was so happy about that!  I hope it's still there when I go to order it.
I can't get onto Words With Friends tonight.  I am kind of bummed because I have had some extra time to sit down and play.  Oh well.  I did play Scrabble and am beating the one person I NEVER beat.  I shouldn't talk about it though.  The game is not over.  And he always wins.  And I don't think he cheats.  So many people that I play WWF with cheat.  Really irritates me.  And then they lie about it.  Not cool.
Remember I was boasting about the gel polish on my nails?  I take it all back.  It really screwed up my nails.  Not a happy camper.  But they did look nice when it was on but that's all I've got to say about that.
Posting on the Food Blog starting tomorrow!  I've got a yummy chicken marinade to use before grilling!  Speaking of food, Roxie and I shared some pasta tonight.  She is the coolest dog.  She loves pasta.  Her favorite being spaghetti with meat sauce.  She has got the art of spaghetti eating down to a science.  Tonight we had Barilla Cellantani.  Not her favorite but she joined in.
Signing off...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment