Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PD

I am loving this cooler weather.  That means my favorite season is almost here...Fall.  I just wish we could have what other states do...leaves changing color.  I would love that.
I did not go to my group tonight.  Still not feeling well.  I think this is something like day #28.  I don't think I have ever been sick for this long before.  Today was free flu shot day at work but I couldn't have one because of just getting over the pneumonia.
I just tried on a dress in my closet - I really love it and for me, I would call it the perfect dress.  It's pretty simple.  It's black.  Soft velvet.  Above the knee.  The only thing wrong with my perfect dress is that it does not fit me in any shape or form.  In fact, it's the hideous perfect dress right now.  So now I have a goal.  I need to fit into Perfect Dress (now called PD) by November 20.  My cousin Andy is getting married and I need black attire and PD fits the bill.  Just not the body!  So I begin my 2 month challenge.  Keeping my fingers crossed.
My friend Jeanette's mom, Esther, is very sick.  My most important prayer to God today is that he watch over Esther and make her well again.  She is in ICU and having seizures.  The doctors can't find what is wrong with her.  She was doing so much better this morning and was starting to wake up but at 3:00 she took a turn for the worse and had another seizure and others after that.  Now she is non-responsive.  I love Esther and pray that she gets well.  Here is a picture of Esther...she is so cute.  She is a small woman with a very big heart!


She was in Vegas with us for Luigi's 50th birthday.  It was fun having her there!  The nurses at the hospital have commented on her tan.  That's because Esther was out at the pool with us every day!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment