Sunday, September 4, 2011

Vegas Part 2

Sorry I haven't posted.  I have been really sick.  I haven't been this sick in a very long time.  I have been on antibiotics, cough syrup with codeine, and a myriad of other things.  No wonder I am sick.  Probably the best thing that works is this awful homeopathic throat spray that burns like heck but it seems to work.  At $18.00 a bottle it should do something.

Ok...poolside the day after the Goo Goo Dolls "incident".  I love pools.  I could spend literally hours in the water.  And I like that there are people (I mean pool ambassadors) to wait on you.  It's kind of like being on the lido deck of a cruise ship but not really.  Almost better.  Here we are at the pool...
Jeanette

Me, Jeanette, and Aunt Michelle


Jan and Rob

On Saturday evening Jeanette and I picked up the cake for the party and then we found a party store that just by chance had a Mario Bros balloon! 
PF Changs was yummy.  We all had a good time.  I worry way too much about parties and if people will have fun.  This one started out very, very quiet and slow.  No talking, laughing, or anything!  We mentioned it to our server (the quiet) and she told us she could turn up the music.  Perfect!  The music went up and people started to talk and needed to talk louder than the music.  Drinks were poured and pretty soon, there was a good vibe going!  We had tons of food.  I ordered what PF Changs calls "Limo Service".  Weird.  But anyway, they brought out a lot of different dishes and they kept coming.  I get it now...the Limo thing.  Never ending.  That is how I feel whenever I am in a Limo - like I will never get to my seat crawling on the floor.  (I hate limos by the way).  Everyone enjoyed the food! Right when we were finishing up the food, Uncle Phil and Aunt Caroline FINALLY made it from New York.  Took them about 48 hours to travel 3000 miles but thankfully, they were there!  Guess they had to spend a night in the airport in Detroit.  Ugliness.  However, because it was such a cluster, they did get to fly first class from Detroit to Vegas so that helped.  Here are the balloons, the cake, and some other pics.

Luigi Balloon




Aunt Caroline, Uncle Phil, Luigi, Aunt Mickey & Uncle Mike

50 years old

The Cake!



No comments:

Post a Comment