Thursday, September 8, 2011

Too Much Thinking/Not Enough Writing

I have been home for so many days now that I am starting to lose my mind.  I have been sick since August 16 and seemed to have contracted pneumonia last weekend.  I just don't understand why I have been this sick for this long.  I'm doing all the right things and getting plenty of rest so I guess I will keep it up.  I plan to attempt work today.  I say today because it is 1:45 in the morning right now...of course I can't sleep.  Figures. 
I have had a lot of time to think this week.  Dangerous territory sometimes.  I had a falling out with a friend.  A whole myriad of emotions hit me with that one.  Not sure if it can be fixed.   I have truly valued her friendship.  I'm frustrated and perplexed at this point.
Then there is a relative of mine.  She perplexes me too.  When we talk on the phone, it's always good. But if I don't call, we never talk.  I have made comments to her on FB and I never get a response.  I have texted her...nothing.  I don't know what to do anymore.  Friendships/relationships shouldn't be this hard, should they?
On another note, I would very much love to write a book.  I pretty much live it and dream it.  As I told my friend the other day I have all of these thoughts in my head but am always unable to put them to paper.  I think once I make that hurdle, it will all fall into place.  It was suggested that when I get these thoughts and ideas, I need to write them down and piece them together later.  I think that is excellent advice.  The book idea is pretty much all I think about anymore.  I SO want to see my book on a shelf in a bookstore.  Any bookstore!  Well...not an adult bookstore.  Not that desperate.
So here I sit - day after day, thinking and thinking and thinking.  I just need the thinking to turn into something tangible and worthwhile.
Someday...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment