Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Butter!

Good morning Blog Followers...

So I just spilled a huge container of bird seed all over the floor.  Pleasant way to start the day.  I will clean it up when I get home from work tonight.  It's not like the cat will eat it.  After all, if she wanted to eat something it would be Blueberry and so far - so good.  They have lived here together almost 2 years now without a problem.  In fact, they are pretty good friends.
I don't have outdoor garbage containers.  They brought me new ones the other day when I got an account.  THEN they processed the cancel notice for the previous account and thus, took away the containers!  Not a big deal but it's always something! 
NO JOKE - as I sit here, EDCO just pulled up and is delivering me new containers!  How funny is that?!

I've been having a little bit of trouble with my stomach lately.  Nothing settles right so almost anything I eat causes me a stomach ache.  I decided yesterday at lunch I would eat a tortilla with a little bit of butter.  So I go to a place called Los Jilbertos near my work and ask for a tortilla.  Tortillas from Mexican restaurants are pretty huge and they come all wrapped up, nice and hot.  I asked the girl for butter.  She looked at me strangely.  I again repeated myself.  After about 5 times I realized I was not getting butter because she could not understand what I wanted!  My own country and I can't order a pat of butter?!  Obviously I am the one who needs to get a clue.  I think I had better learn some spanish if I plan to remain a resident of America. 

Have to run to work...hope you all have a great day! ♥

P.S.  Mantequilla...Butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment