Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Want Cat?

Free to good, bad, or indifferent home: One almost 2 year old feline.  Female, spayed, up to date on shots, does not shed, likes dogs.
Seriously - that damn cat of mine has just about done me in today.  She is running around this house as if she is possessed.  She is climbing the screens, flying through the air, and sprinting across the floors.  She got out on me and that was a fiasco.  She never listens to me.  She just blows me off.  I was chasing her around in the yard in the dark.  Never mind there are coyotes and owls who could snatch her in a quick second.  She ran from me and hid under my car.  I dropped my phone in the mud.  She is being so very naughty.  I even tried giving her a little smack on the butt.  She looked at me as if I were nuts.  She didn't care.  Then she walks by Roxie and smacks her in the face.  Poor Rox - I really owe her an apology for bringing home this whack-a-doodle.
This was a really, really long day.  I had a terrible stomach ache and thought the day would never end.  3 more days to go. 
I will start posting pics on here this week.  I have been taking pictures of my surroundings here at the house.  I'm loving it.
The girls saw their first horse the other day.  They were beside themselves.  Rox barked and barked and Zoe growled.  It was the funniest thing.  They love to sit on the balcony and play neighborhood watch!  Not used to living in a neighborhood where people ride their horses in front of the house!  It's just awesome.  I don't even know how to put it into words.
Ants...going to be the death of me.  I swear.  I'm going crazy - they are EVERYWHERE! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment