Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Moved!

I have so much to write about that I don't even know where to begin so I will just touch on a few major items in my life...

We moved on Friday and I love, love, love this new place.  I feel as if I am going to be very, very happy here.  Some of my favorite things...I love the location.  You step outside and hear birds chirping and geese honking.  And the wind blowing through the trees.  It's like camping but without a tent.  I love how much room I have.  I have felt so confined ever since we left the Murrieta house.  But now there is room to walk and even dance (although I am really bad at that).  This morning I had a glass of o.j. out on the balcony and watched birds and butterflies.  I love the updated kitchen.  It's not real big but I enjoy being in there.  Nice kitchen window over the sink.  When you open the windows in the house there is a wonderful breeze that blows through.  And oh-so-quiet!!!

Here are some quirky things about the house...the shower is for a handicapped person.  Hate it.  I thought it wouldn't be so bad but it's worse.  But on the bright side, I will definitely save time and water because every time I am in there, I want the heck out!  The ceiling fans/lights randomly go on.  It is bizarre.  All of a sudden I will feel cold and realize that the ceiling fan over the couch is on full blast!  I guess it's because it is on the same circuit as someone else around here so when they turn there's on, mine goes on too.  Very strange.  There are regular doors and security doors.  Yep, already locked myself out!  Too many doors for Jules obviously means confusion.

Overall, it's just great and like I said, I will be very happy here.

The old place has been cleaned and carpets are done.  We just need to replace the mini blinds in both bedrooms (thank you, Zoe) along with a few screens on the windows (thank you, Zoe).  After that, the keys go back and Grape Street will be but a memory.

And then there is Roxie...I think I will talk about my precious girl tomorrow.  She is paralyzed in the back and can no longer walk.  I am praying the feeling will come back to her legs.  She is being well taken care of though.  She understands we are trying to help her.  She has to be in a pen and has to be carried out to use the facilities aka grass.  But she never complains.  She is a happy dog and I hope she knows how much I love her.

Back to work tomorrow.  I'm not ready!  Still unpacking but I guess that will come in time.  Thanks for checking in here. 

Love, Jules ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment