Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Complimentary Hotel Bottles

I was just sitting here at my computer when Roxie came in with that cute toothless smile of hers, talking away.  I can only imagine she was telling me about all of her dreams last night of chasing down Rottweillers and Dobermans.  Knowing her as well as I do, she was also telling me that it is much too early to be up and that I need to go back to bed with her!  A typical morning here...and what is so wonderful about this typical morning is that Rox has been real sick with pancreatitis.  No smiles, no talks.  But she is on the mend thanks to her vet's office and my bank account!  Seriously, she has cost the Guadagni's a heck of a lot of money in the past few months but the joy she brings me - I can't put a price on it.  She is in her senior years and I enjoy every day I have with her.

Moving Day...fast approaching.  Packed up mine and Zoe's bathroom on Sunday.  Answer me this?  Why is it that I insist on bringing home the cute little lotions and shower gels from hotels?  I don't use them.  And they multiply like rabbits.  What is up with that?  So I cart these little minis from house to house..."don't throw that away - I might use it someday"!  Or here is a favorite..."don't throw that away - those are good travel size bottles".  So let me get this straight - I want to travel with them when I am going to a place that will provide me with more?  How crazy is that philosophy?!  My point is that on Sunday - I had a "hotel ammenities" cleansing.  That is, I put them all in a pile on the bathroom counter, opened the trash bag, swept them all into the bag, tied it up, and ran for the dumpster!  I'm free!  Until my next hotel stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment