Friday, May 18, 2012

A Blog of Complaints...sorry!

I really dislike Blogger's new format.  My readers don't see it but every time I log on, I get these graphs and statistics.  Every day it tells me how many people read the Blog etc.  I don't want to know that kind of stuff!  Maybe if I were doing this for money or something but it's just for fun.  My last post I got 11 hits but a couple before that...2.  Then you think..."only 2?"!  So what.
I pulled a muscle in my side today.  Originally it started at work.  I have these horribly tall shelving units.  I was not made for anything tall.  So I have to get on a step stool.  That's scary in itself.  So I'm on the stool and I STILL have trouble reaching.  I couldn't get the darn file on the shelf so I was trying to finagle it in there and I felt a pain.  I am done with the top shelf for a while.  So tonight I was lifting boxes in the garage trying to get things ready for the movers and I think I finished myself off.  I can hardly move my right side.  I went to get a Motrin but of course the medications are all in a box and I couldn't find it.  Just my luck.
One last physical complaint.  I have an ugly cold sore on my bottom lip.  They hurt and they are ugly.  I get them when I am stressed.  Either that or hives.  I'll take the cold sore.
My Rox is doing much better.  She is acting like her old self.  Gopher hunting and begging for snacks.  Her two favorite things.
Yesterday after work I had an appointment with my Psychiatrist.  Sounds daunting, I know.  But it truly isn't.  Pretty much the only thing a Psychiatrist does is monitor medication.  First off, he has a full blown cold.  I pray I don't get it!  This is what happens at the appointments...he asks how I'm doing, asks if I feel that the medication is working, comments that he is happy I go to group, and then tells me not to drink with one of the medications and also tells me I can't mix it with cocaine or meth.  Well darn!  I told him he really knows how to take my fun away.  He then asks if I have any questions.  That's it.  I paid $25.00 for 5 minutes.  $5.00 a minute...that's expensive! 
It's almost midnight and I am exhausted and in pain.  I need to get some sleep so that I can happily go to work in the morning! TGIF ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment