Monday, April 30, 2012

Brain Pain

It has been an incredibly brain-intense day.  Work was very busy.  I left early in order to go to an appointment.  That was a bit taxing.  I then had 2 hours to kill before another appointment.  I went and returned a shirt that I bought a couple of weeks ago.  The one that looked really great on the hanger but hideous on me!  Thank goodness it is gone.  I stopped at Boudin's in San Marcos and got myself something to eat.  I then went back to Vista for another 2 hour appointment.  Group session that was 2 full hours.  By then my head was hurting.  A lot of information to process.  My intention was to go home and relax.  Why do I set myself up for that?  It never goes right!  I picked up Roxie from her grandparents and then realized I had NO gas - not even one bar.  So I went to Costco.  Luckily the gas station there is open until 9:30 even though Costco closes at 8:30.  I was the only one in the whole place.  Now I know when to go get gas!  And it was quite a bargain today...only $3.97 a gallon.
While I was doing all of this, my phone kept going on with text alerts.  I finally read them (big mistake).  They were texts from someone blasting me for basically "backstabbing" them.  Have you ever just felt like you've had just enough?  That's how I felt.  I tried to defend myself via text but that probably went on deaf ears.  The whole thing is...I am not guilty of what I was accused of!  But how to prove that?  That was the final straw.  I am mentally drained.

Today would have been my Emily's birthday.  I always thought that the pain from losing her would subside.  It has a little bit, but not all that much.  I think it was because she died suddenly and I had no time to prepare or say good bye.  I always said she was a gentle soul.  I wanted to post a pic of her so I tried to get one out of my phone.  Sprint picture mail is down.  Of course it is!
Needless to say...it's been a trying day for me.  And I forgot to put the rent check in the mail.  Now doesn't that figure?! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment