Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Random Wednesday

So I went to Marshall's today...I had never been there before.  I know why.  It sucked.  I told me bff that it was awful.  I would rather shop at Nordstrom but my bank account doesn't support my wishes.  But I do plan to go there this weekend and get the Estee Lauder gift with purchase.    So after Marshall's I went to Lane Bryant and I bought a top.  It was really cute on the hanger.  Not so cute on Jules.  I just wanted to buy something for myself...thought it would be nice.  Oh well.  I will probably keep it for when I lose 10 pounds.
Going to Vegas next weekend.  Not sure if staying at the Guadagni Inn (my brother/sister in laws house) or stay at Fitzgeralds.  We have connections at both places.  We are definitely going to Garduno's at the Palms and we always have a tradition when with Anthony and Christina...Coyote Ugly at New York/New York.  Always fun.
I've been going through a tough time lately.  I have appreciated my friends who have texted me to tell me they are there for me and/or praying for me.  Thanks to all of you!  I love you! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment