Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wacky Tuesday

First day back to work after the holidays was super busy but not so bad.  Actually, the attorneys were a little uptight but that's commonplace.  My day went by real quick.

After work I rushed to my Opti-Fast group meeting.  When you think of a weight loss group probably one of the first things that comes to mind is "a bunch of fat people".  Kind of true but that's not the right description for this particular group.  This group is "a bunch of wacky people".  You pretty much feel that you are sitting in a group of highly dysfunctional human beings.  It's well....crazy!  It's a confidentially sensitive group meaning we can't really discuss anything outside of the class so I won't go into detail but believe me when I say that it is the most entertaining and bizarre experience every Tuesday night!  I was talking to a friend tonight after group and we were both implying that we don't always feel super safe with these creatures.  Phew...

By the way...I found out the problem with the Visa Gift Card.  The card has a $50.00 limit on it.  The bill was $42.00+. When you use one at a restaurant, there has to be enough credit remaining in order to cover a 20% tip.  So it was just short of the allowable charge.  Oh well...will have to save the card for my Nook!          

New post on the Food Blog!  I promised something more than 1 post with some cookies for Santa.  So check it out at http://www.foodwithjules.blogspot.com/

And here is my Blogging companion tonight... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment