Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stressful Tuesday

I can't begin to describe how stressful this day has been.  Three more days to go and then the weekend.  My job has been challenging lately.
I am coming to the conclusion that the PD (perfect dress) is not going to fit for the wedding on the 20th.  So I am stressing a bit about that.  However I did find something on ebay that might work.  Brand new.  I am not big on buying used clothes.  I know there are some great finds in thrift stores etc but I wasn't raised shopping in them so I just don't feel comfortable.  Maybe if I needed a costume or something?  I don't know.  I know a guy who buys used sneakers from thrift stores.  That creeps me out.  Used mattresses are right up there for me too.  I can sleep in a hotel bed but to actually buy a pre-used mattress is a no.  Now that I think about it...I'm scared of hotel beds too.  Now look what I've gone and done!  I did learn a few years ago what the the most germ infested item is in a hotel room.  It's the remote control!  Yes, I travel with a can of Lysol.  Now I'm telling my secrets.  Time to move on...
I hope I have not bitten off more than I can chew.  I am hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year! 12 people.  I'm starting the planning tomorrow.  And I know the word of the month...delegate.  People have asked what they can bring.  I will take them up on it.  It will actually be a lot of fun because I love to cook, I love to bake, and I love to entertain.  I will gripe through the planning stages but the truth is - I love it!
Time to grab my puppy and my kitty and put head to pillow.  Hope everyone is having a good week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment