Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last Blog for a Week

Leaving tomorrow on vacation!  Sailing out of Long Beach at 5:30 pm.  Monday and Tuesday are days at sea.  Wednesday is Puerto Vallerta, Thursday is Mazatlan, and Friday is Cabo.  Saturday is another day at sea and home early Sunday.  I really need a vacation.
I wish Roxie could go with me.  I will definitely miss all of my girls.
Our friend, Doug, passed away yesterday morning.  He is at peace now.
Rhonda had to say good bye to her girl dog, Myka, on Tuesday. And today she had to say good bye to her boy dog, Parker Brown.  They were sweet Australian Shepards.  They had fierce barks but they were good dogs!  It's such a blessing to have pets but so very difficult to say good bye.
I will miss certain routines while I am gone...
Oh!  And for those who are interested...I am going on a 7 day cruise and I packed 14 underwears.  A girl can never have enough!  Ok...I tend to over-pack just a tad.  But dammit - if that ship is going down, it's taking me with it in clean tidy whiteys!
Be back with you in a week... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment