Friday, July 15, 2011

Thoughts on a Friday Night

Long day.  And I actually had to work 5 days this week.  Not cool.  Tomorrow is an office bbq but I am not going to go.  Just not feeling it right now.  But in the afternoon I am doing a "me" thing.  Booked a massage at Massage Envy.  It's definitely not the spa but I need it and don't truly need the spa experience.

I think my upstairs neighbors are plotting something illegal in their garage which is on the other side of my bedroom wall.  They are constantly working in there with the garage door closed so no one can see.  The said they were building cabinets but I think not.  Because the garage door was propped open just a bit today and I saw a door.  Which means they are building a room.  Now why would one need a room in the garage?  Esp a garage that does not have access to the house.  Something is not right.  I certainly hope it isn't a meth lab considering we share a wall.  Not sure what to think...

I have a neighbor who lives in the next building over.  Her name is Cheryl.  Very nice person.  I am trying to figure out what to do...she is bigger than I am and I know for a fact that I have hundreds of dollars worth of clothes that she can wear.  Some still have the tags.  I can tell she doesn't have a lot of money and really could use the clothes.  I just don't want to insult her in any way.  Not so much the fact that she needs clothes but I don't know how to offer up larger clothes to someone without hurting their feelings.  Maybe I should just let it go.  But then I think of Kathy in my weight loss group who gave me all of her "fat" clothes and I was SO happy and thankful to get them.  She just walked up to me and said I have size such and such clothes...would you like them?  Maybe I should just invite Cheryl over and tell her that we seem to be about the same size and would she like to look at what I have in case she would like some.  I don't know!  Aww heck.

I have been having horrible headaches for a few days and I think I just figured out why.  It has to do with me being incredibly dense.  I am on about 4 different medications.  I ran out of one of them.  I won't go into detail but this particular one is my main depression med.  I don't think I have taken it since Monday...thus, the headache.  The part where it's a failure on my part is that I picked up new medication at the pharmacy on Tuesday and then forgot about it.  The bag from the pharmacy is still in the trunk of my car.  I really need to get out to the car and get back on track.  Serves me right.  I feel really awful.  Obviously it's because I am going through withdrawals - cold turkey.  Like I said--dense.  (that's a nice word for "stupid idiot").

And this looks like fun...

They are so pretty but I am terrified of them!  But not as much as the thought of riding in a helicopter.  A fear I must conquer! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment