Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bathroom Zoe

I had a request today for pics of Zoe being silly.  Her favorite playground is her bathroom.  She has to accompany me for my bathroom trips also (she lets me use her bathroom).  Her favorite thing lately is to jump over me while I am sitting on the toilet and crash land in the bathtub.  She is mesmorized with the toilet (wish she would use it).  And she lays in her litter box ONLY when it has been freshly washed, sanitized, and new litter.  As you can tell by the picture - it's a clean box tonight!  I love her! ♥


Clean litter box with baking soda...ahhhh!



Zoe's playground


Watching the toilet flush - such fun!

Hello!



Looking at the bubbles made by the Scrubbing Bubbles thingy when you flush!








Hanging on the edge of the bathtub



No comments:

Post a Comment