Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hi Blog Followers,

I really need a laptop because the computer that I use is upstairs here at my house.  I rarely come upstairs.  Moving to this new house has completely changed my home lifestyle.  I used to spend A LOT of time on the computer at the old place.  Maybe because it was convenient?  I sometimes miss the coziness of a smaller home.  I would love to have a laptop downstairs so I can blog, check FB, email, scrabble, etc.  A typical day for me (after work) is that I get home, greet any animals that are home, and kick off my shoes.  Then I grab something to drink, my Nook, and my Cell Phone and I head outside to the balcony.  I sit out there every night for a long time.  The cat and dog love it.  We watch for the horses to trot by and for the big gray owl to make his or her way to the big tree across the street for the night.  That would be the same tree that blocks my lakeview from the balcony and also blocked the fireworks last night!
Everything is so quiet here and I pretty much have zero stress. 
Yes, I know...I am going to post pics.  I say that every time I blog.  But I really am.  This weekend is the weekend for pictures!  I will even post a picture of my favorite goat who lives down the street.  She is SO sweet and loves to be petted.  I sure wish I knew her name.  Everytime I walk by that house, I never see anyone.  The goats are fat so someone obviously lives there and feeds them.
Happy Friday to everyone. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment